Monday 23 August 2010

Life in National Service

I'm not going to complain on how it sucks and all that shit coz... it's just a waste of my time and God knows... how much time i've have wasted this past two months. Fortunately, it will all soon be over and I can get on with my life..

Here are some happy moments in Camp? Basically it was all during physical week.. which they should make into a month and not a week. Coz seriously.. their classes SUCK big time and do not get me started on their management office... man that will have me writing a book about it. Gonna stop here. Enjoy laughing.

The photo's are not in sequence.. all jumbled up











































Back to camp tomorrow.... just 1 more week... and then i can have my life back.

Have a good week peeps!
xoxo

2 comments:

Aliaa Mohd said...

It is sooooo good that I can read ure updates here. U look damn nice in baju kurung. Its seems tough over there but I'm glad u r fine. Take care love.

Sabrina said...

Heyhey.

It's good too that you can get the updates here. Lets meet up real soon ok?

It wasn't THAT tough.. just... haihz. dowan to talk about it already.

I am baack now - that's all that matters.

Catch up soon babe! love you!