Friday 8 June 2012

Chicago & Zouk@Sepang

Month of April quote: When life gives you lemons, we learn to make lemonade. =) 

Went to this pork place at 1U the other day called CHICAGO (very Chilis and Friday's inspired concept). The food I must say is above average. I just loved the bacon beef burger which practically melts in your mouth. I've heard the Ribs are awesome at this place. will have to return someday. ;-)

As for now.. I can only drool over the pictures taken... 








Zouk@sepang - Afrojack! =) 

Was a fun ass night. Got a little too crowded and hot towards the end. But that's ok coz when that happened.. we just decided to go. haha. 

Hope the next raves I attend - some of them would be out of Malaysia. ;-) 










Till my next update... Happy Friday Everybody! =) 

No comments: