Wednesday 27 August 2008

Graduation

This is my 100 post. Something special? i doubt it. it's just another blog entry to me.

So... Graduation... it went well.. i had fun.. plus bonus that my family was there to cheer me on. Had to wait ages for my name to be called just coz public relations is the last section in the Business school.

Announcer "Sabrina Li Ting Foo" me (laughs in head wtf) haha. anyway. i sprinted across the stage. guess it was the nerves.

after the ceremony. mum goes "eh, why you walk so fast? never seen you walk that fast in my life" -_- thanks mum.

anyway.............. here are some pictures!

I take after my dad. lol.


Pa and Mum

Pa, Nana, and Mum

Pa, Nana and Sis

Pa, Nana and Mum


Whole Group.Sisters

The Auditorium

Chancellor

Class of 2008!

Whopppiieeeee Graduated!
Hehe.

Sisters HAHAAHAHA my face....

Public Relations Buddies.... we suffered but succeeded

Woppppeeee...

Junie, Beth, Sabrina and Dina

Woooppp! Whoop!
Okay that's it for this post. hope you enjoyed it.

No comments: