Friday 29 August 2008

holiday in wales



So before i came back to Malaysia my family and i went to Wales for a holiday. North wales to be precise that i've already been to in November 07. lol.

Anyway it was good fun enjoyed myself and it was something me and my mum needed. Coz we wanted to spend more time with my grandma and aunts.

Enough said.. here are the pictures... may take awhile coz its alot of pics...

Walesss


Mama

mama's mama. nana.

Flowerss

Barmouth

BarmouthBarmouth
Barmouth

Between Barmouth and Rhyl

Mountains


Port MerionNice?

Colourful buildings everywhere






Harry potter owls?



Llandudno


Lovely beautiful houses.

The promonande

Aunt, Mum, Nana, Aunt





I have another pic same place just its me and at a diff time.

cool eh?

Alright that's it for this post!

No comments: