Friday 30 January 2009

Freedooommmm.......

30/01/09 - Friday - 12.27am

Age is just a number... But hell yeah! I'm 21... legal to do anything.... with growing older we turn wiser (i hope) and we get hell a lot more of responsibilities... Yes ladies and gentlemen.. yours truly is finally TWENTY ONE.

THE BIG TWO-ONE
was celebrated with an enormous party - catered to my favorite food... The guest list consist of high school mates, college mates, Uni mates, family and family friends. The night was good... loved every bit of it.. as i got to see all my mates whom i haven't seen in like don't know know how long. Those who didn't make it then too bad. Bla.

Got tons of wishes from everyone i know around the globe : Turkey, England, Spain, Germany, Singapore, Australia... tons. haha. Very thankful for all of them.. this is when i really knew who were my true mates.

Got two packages from overseas... One from my lovely pinky bibi.. she sent me a book titled 'he's just not that in to you' Love IT! and the number 2 pressie i got from overseas is from my closest friend in the UK - Aydin from Turkey. He sent he a box of Turkish delights which I'm still enjoying till today. (Its a HUGE box). Thanks darlings.

Not forgetting the pressies i got during the party as well. thank you to all who came and gave me a pressie as well. it is much appreciated and i loved every single one.

OK... enough words. Enjoy the pictures!

The food!
The food!

Siblings?

Friends forever.

My birthday cake! isn't it lovely?

Work mates.

School Mates!

Joana, Heather-Sue and Me

Fazee, Me and Sharuna

Me, Vonnie and Kenix - When we going Clubbing?


Me, Nat and Kenix... Nat... i know you wanna go club. call me!Long term friend.

Funky Enoch. Wish your bro was in Malaysia as well.

Aight. time to hit the sack. Good Night and God Bless.

xx

No comments: