Saturday 4 February 2012

Road trip 2 about to kick off!

Before I leave kl for Singapore this weekend let me wish all of you a happy Chinese new year! May the year of the dragon bring happiness, wealth and health to you and your loved ones!!

I'll be heading down to Singapore for a weekend getaway with the girlies and some retail therapy! With the occasional partying and eating at some really nice places we have planned out...

After this I probably will be taking a break from all the parties and dinner night outs.. So that I can improve my health.. I've been having a bad cold and cough for about 2 months now...

Alrights time to sign off now as I'm actually blogging from the iPad whilst class is going on... Hehe

Have a great long weekend peeps and happy chap goh meh!! Go throw those oranges ladies!!

Xoxo

No comments: