Saturday 29 September 2007

England. . .

The amount of tags i'm getting on the blog is making me want to stop blogging.... where are you ppl?? =( sniff sniff... anyway... ill just update again as i'm bored in my room... left Malaysia on the 12th of september to come to england... and i think i brought the rain with me here.. lol
Anyway... me babes where there at the airport to send me off.. as well as my bro and dad. here are some pics of my babez...

AHAHA Amanda was there too for her friend's farewell!

So i was bumming in Manchester for the first 5 days and then i went to leeds where i'm staying and studying for nine months... so here are some pics of the ppl i have met along with the events that i've been too.. it's another long post soooooo be patient and read ya!

Me and Junie at orientation...
again... camwhores....me and my mum!! second day of orientation... campus tour with junie, alice and me.. lolInternational freshers party! This is me and NatalieGroup Pic! Babara and meJunie again with meGroup pic... a big mess!Natalie, Sisi and me Me , Maria and NatalieSisi, me, junie and babaragroup pic!Moe, Me, Mods (norweigien dudes) Then some of us went to club in the city on tues.. we wanted to get into Tiger tiger but it was soooo full so we went to varsity instead... here are the pics!
Me and DianMe and JunieMe , Junie and Dian (drinks were for ONE Pound that night!)

Clemens and me...

Then we had a intro session at the SUBAR.. it was club music and all lar.

You know who are these faces. lol Hahahaha me and Aydin (he's turkish)Me... not posing..

OKAY! that's it for now! until nxt time keep tuned...

LOVE all of ya for reading this. pls tagggg so that i know there are readers!

No comments: