Friday 28 September 2007

Random pics...

Hey ya'll... i just wanted to update my blog for you guys... it's really a picture update today rather than a writing in sort of post. just to let you all know.. i'm doing alright no need to worry about me... take care peeps! talk to you soon!

First part of the pics are from when i went to Redbox with my colleagues from the bakery....
Wan Che Che and Me
Me and Joey

Me and Sam Me and Nick


Ah May and Me

Hew and Me

It was a really really fun night... hopefully when i get back to Malaysia we can do it again! =)

Then i went over to college to meet up with my mates and stephy and i went for lunch.... she gave me this heart necklace... soooo sweet of her... i'm missing you babe!

Me with the necklace stephy gave!
Me and Stephy in my car doing what we do best.. cam whore. . =D


Mwah! STEPHY... missing you...



Then it was steamboat that night and i straightened my hair on that day as well..



Yours truly with straightened hair... which aint straight no more..


STEAMBOAT.... how i'm missing you soooooooooooooo much........ =(

Steph, becky and Me.... in wei's Unser...

Then i had a farewell at the Apartment, The Curve with college mates!

This is Evon and me....

Natty and me

ME and Leon

ME and Rehka

Me and Jade

Me and Vonnie again!

Nat and Me

The balloon's that i got! =) thanks vonie!

Okay that's it for now! i just experienced my first laundry session in the UK... you know... the ones where you have to put coins into the machine?? lol Good FUN!

Till next time.... stay tuned...

No comments: