Thursday 14 February 2008

More pictures.. More parties...

Hey all, sorry for the lack of updates.. but i've got my new laptop now! so loads of pictures to uploaded...
I've really got to get a start on my uni work now. So much to do, so little time.. im really scared.. haha. But i will manage to fit in some blogging from time to time. I've got to give my room a clean as well. its a total mess! haha. Im planning to go to Edinburg next weekend! cant wait!
I dont think i will be going anywhere during easter break as i want to try and complete as much work as possible!
I need to work hard and play hard at the same time! haha. After all its is uni life eh?

Alright then. Enjoy the pictures and hopefully you will see through them of how truly happy i am.

Me and Maite @ Tiger Tiger

Cristina.. Maite... and me..

Josito and me.. (paparazi shot?)

Cristina and me..

Cristina... me.... and Pinky.

girl power! hahaha.

Me..

Girl power again!

Me and Maite

Pinky... Isabel... Jose... Me... Jim...

Group picture... haha

Me and Isabel...

Pinky and me... @ Revolution Me and Junie... @ Revolution
Mike and Me... REvolution..
Hahaha. we had a Beach Party...



Natalie and me...
People in beach wear... when its freezing outside..

Typical corridor snap!
Mayte... me... Cristina
Me and Pinky...
Josito was running up the stairs after pinky and he hurt his leg!! *hahahaha*
Jose is ready for the beach!
Authuro threw a farewell party for himself. haha
Maite and me..
Me and Paula..
Pinky and me..
Group shot.
Me... Cristina... Maite... Josito...
Cristina... me... Maite... Pinky

Me... Josito... Cristina... Pinky...

Alright.. thats enough now.. haha. im going to start cleanning my room now.

P.S thank you mum and dad for getting me this laptop! im lovin' it!

Love,
Sabrina
xxxx

No comments: