Thursday 25 September 2008

job hunt continues.

Raya is coming... Just want to wish all Malays a very 'Selamat Hari Raya'.. to those who are driving back to your hometown... DRIVE SAFE YAH! These days loads of accidents are happening.. just be on the safe side please.

To MY Malay friends (you know who you are) a very Selamat HAri Raya! where's my duit raya? =) i need it you know.... im totally broke at the moment. =D haha.

So.... i've been working at the Kindergarten and it seems to be alright. just some of the kids there are kinda misbehaving around me coz they know they can bully me. anyway... they soon will not be! =D hehehehe... being a teacher is hard work kay.. you need sooo much patience... its unbelievable. Anyway. my company (bro, mother and dad) wants to send me to the Welfare Course (Montessori) not just coz im working at the centre but that it would help me with my 'future' children... haha. I'll have to think about it. coz its every Saturday... until December... a bit the long rite? and i have to go for a practical for three days. So if i do ever get a job in the PR industry that would be a difficult situation. BUT! the plus point is that its in ENGLISH! thank God. lol.

So i'll have to see.... need to make the decision by tomorrow. as the first class is this saturday.. so sad... i have to say byebye to my saturday's.... but then again... with suffering comes advantages! We'll see!

Moving on.... as you can see from the title above... i didnt get the jobs from the two companys that i went for interviews with... so the job hunt continues! nevermind.. i wont give up! must strive for excellence! haha. in other words must try my best to get a job! so that i can earn $$$

Here's just a bit of pictures to lighten up this post. Hope you enjoy them..

Aliaa, Elia, Raina and Me went to the FISH SPA!! it was... i cant describe it!

Aliaa Straighten her hair!! soooo beautiful! we shall meet again once raya is over!

Me placing my feet into a tank full of fishes to eat my flesh! lol well not flesh but dead skin.

Hehe.

Chocolate molten brownie with vanilla ice cream ontop! yummilicious!


Me and Tina. with the chocolate molten brownie with vanilla on top.. *droolsss*me and tina without the chocolate molten brownie vanilla ice cream on top. lol


bathroom shot!

Tina and I

Just some of the events that occurred over the past two weeks....

OhYah! my bloody graduation pictures got lost in the post! so they had to send it again! i hope they arrive this time around!
*have faith and things will come true*

No comments: