Thursday 29 May 2008

Barbeque

Its Wednesday.. Summer Ball is on Friday! i cannot wait! its gonna be awesome! Aliaa is leaving on that day as well so summer ball will cheer me up i guess.. And then the following day Elia and my 'housie' is going back then sham the next day... this weekend is not going to be a good one for me.. its a weekend of tears!

It's cool though.. i don't believe in the word 'Goodbye' but only 'see you again!' =) Anyway.. its a phase in life i would have to face eventually.... just wished it was not that soon!

Anyway.. Tonight its students night out! We're heading to GateCrashers again... The club is pretty amazing... i mean... it plays good music and has a great atmosphere... thus great night out ahead! Cant wait.. it would be the last time with everyone present i guess.

Moving on.. here are the pictures from the Barbeque we had last Thursday.. i love all the pictures.. Have a great look at them and enjoy!

Sabrina

Aydin our bbq professional

the fire.

the drinks.

the food.

Sabrina, Elia, Sham and JunieFire Fire

Natalia and Me.

hafiz and me.

group pic-girls only

girls with aydin and hafiz.

malaysians in the house!

Jason and I

Me and Aless

Rinu and I

Malaysian girls at kirkstall. me and namita

HAhahahhaa... i took this picture!

Sham. Hafiz and I.

alright thats about it. hope you enjoyed it.
Till the next update stay tuned!
Love Sabrina.
xxxxx

No comments: