Monday 21 January 2008

Its been a year.

I still remember the way you look, sound and smile....
I still remember how you teased me all the time in high school...
I still remember the last time i saw you (my birthday dec 29 2006)....
I still remember you!
I miss you dearly my dear friend and pray that you are having fun and happy now....
Just know my friend.. that you will always be in my heart and i'll never forget you...

It has been a year.. it feels like it has been forever that you have been gone... We all miss you very much.. I know you are watching us from above laughing at the little stupid things that we do and i know.... you miss us too!

Rest in Peace dear friend for it has been a year of sorrow without you.


Jason Soo Sing Hing - June 3rd 1987 - January 21st 2007
Love always,
Sabrina
xxxx

No comments: