Monday 7 January 2008

Snow

Hi all, Right how was everyones weekend? good? had a great time at the movies, clubs and shopping malls? If so, im very happy for all of you! coz while you was outside having fun.. i was stuck at home with an assignment that is due tuesday and i'm pretty stressed over it. But in my book.. my last minute work always turns out to be better than my long done work! haha.

So yea.. thats due tues and i've got a comms audit meeting right after that. i know i'm bringing back up comms audit but thats just becoz we have to finish up the final report and that's due on the 14th. So after the 14th we are done! woppee! Holiday!! hehe...

Shaam and Elia are going back.. leaving me, aliaa and junie here... all alone... sniff sniff. while we are having the nice and lovely cold weather they'll be having all the steamboat, char kuey teow, chicken rice, asam laksa and all the malaysian delicacies...... mmmmm.... Bring some back to England for me yah?

I also would like to take this opportunity to wish all my friends who examinations are beginning tomorrow Good Luck and All the Best! You guys can do it! =D

People in Leeds experience some snow on the 3rd of Jan this year. It was just a light snow drop and not a huge one in Leeds but i've heard and read over the news that other places around the U.K experienced heavy downfall of snow that covered the streets up to 4 inch thick!

Anyway, we as Malaysians were excited as hell!!

This is the scenario.... haha it's funny. I was sleeping in my nice warm and comfy bed when there was this loud knock on my door! It continued for quite some time. I then got out thinking it was Aliaa wanting to use the laptop so i unlocked it and jump straight back into bed. Indeed it was Aliaa but she was knocking on the door VERY loud for some other reason. She goes 'SNOW SNOW!! SABRINA SNOW!!' I just jump back into bed and a few seconds later i go! 'WHAT!?!?! SNOW!!!!' jump out of bed look out the window and it was snowing!! YAY! ahaha.

We all got a shower and decided to go for a walk in this 'light snow'.. anyway i've got some pictures that will tell you the story of our walk. So please enjoy...

candid

Looking up into the sky - Sabrina, Smiling at camera -Shaam, Looking erm to the left - Elia

Bwahahahhaha i just had to put this up with my stupid face haha

Street of snow. hahaha

People threw snow balls at me. Bullies!

Al and Shaam

Erm someone was texting me at that moment and everyone wanted to see who it was.

HAHAHAHAH where is my eyes!?
L-R: Al, Sham and I

dont know what we were doing but it was a goot shot by our famous photographer Al.

From the brown boot clockwise: Elia, Sabrina, Shaarmini and Aliaa.

Its me and AL.Me and Al again. haha

Erm.... okay that's all for this post. I've gotta get back to writing my assignment how i wish it was as easy as this!!!!! Okay then... off i go! Stay tuned for more post coming up!

Love to all ,

Sabrina

xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

if u want to see snow.. come to Norway! We have plenty of them there..I think after awhile u will get sick of seeing them!
LOL!
Did u have a hair cut? U look different.. with bang...
It look nice though!
I love yr dress, the one u wear in yr birthday!
very nice!


Hopefully I can see u before I leave Leeds

see ya

Anonymous said...

Hey sissi!

Yea i did cut my hair. haha thanks for the comment about my dress on my bday! haha Thanks for the comment on my haircut too!

Im sure i will meet up with you before you return to norway! until then take care and best of luck for your exams!

xxx

Anonymous said...

i luurrve all ur pics in this post!!!..u look like jennifer lopez bcoz of ur jacket..heheheheh..=D

Anonymous said...

Ha!!! becky?? JENNIFER LOPEZ???? are you nutz??
xx