Friday 29 June 2007

TGIF coz its time to PAARRTAY.....

Sorry for the lack of updates. Just been 'busy', nah I'm crapping you. I've been totally lazy and can't be arsed to update to the lack of boredness I've had these past couple of days.

There isn't much going on in my life now... just hanging out with mates and chilling that's about it. Bleh.. Well of course there is the part where i am looking for a job because I've got two freaking months to kill before i fly away and never come back again, only joking. hahaha * i know, lame*

I've actually got some pics of Greg's party now so i might post them up in the next entry. lol.

Went to college today to get my letter that basically says my final results and saying that I've completed my diploma education and that's been sent off to the Uni I'm applying for. So that's done with...

Gotta freaking fill in another deferment application form for stupid national service... jeezzz.. sooo troublesome la...

Elaine's Birthday is today... So.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELAINE! who's busy enjoying herself in Singapore. Hope you're having the time of your life there. Thus this Sunday a bunch of us from inai are going to Redbox, the Curve to celebrate her Belated Birthday with her. =)

And then.... TRANSFORMERS on Sunday night with bro, sis and bro in law! woppeee! hahaha

Sorry for this boring post ppl.. i just wanted to write something at this particular time... and for wei wei coz she needs her daily dosage of reading material... hehehe =P

Have fun during the weekend peeps! I'm sure i will! Byeeee...

No comments: